Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quick Washi Wraps

Still starting out slow trying to get back into crafting.  As I was trying to organize my supplies in my new scrap/craft space, I came across some washi tape and just had to use a little of it.



The red/green set was purchased from World Bazaar, and the notebook is a Moleskine refill, plain craft with a pocket in the back.  Still need to finish off the inside.

The pink argyle tape is from Michael's... not sure of the brand.  I wrapped my iPhone charger, and tried to spiral wrap the cord... will probably rewrap the cord, since the more it move it, the more the tape comes off.  Stickers for the name are "Caryl" font from Mrs. Grossman's.

I want to decorate a desk set, but the only problem I have is find just the right pattern and color of washi tape that I want to look at on my desk for a long time!  LOL

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment