Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sketch Pens- Notecards for my Niece

My niece is an avid music student.  She's SO TALENTED!  Would love to say she takes after me, but she surpassed even my skills- that I had neglected after college.  She's also a really great artist, and very beautiful- the triple threat!

I saw the design of the two clefs to make a heart shape in other places before I saw it on her Facebook wall, so when I got the design from the Silhouette Online Store, I could not resist to use it and my new Silhouette Sketch Pens to make her notecards.

I experimented with the different settings for the sketches… some curly and round and some straight she has a variety.  I also used different pens on the same card- outlined in black and filled in with a different color.  Hope she likes them!

I'm submitting for the Silhouette Blog's weekly challenge … the first challenge I've entered in a LONG TIME and my first one for this blog!

Notecards are from the value pack at Michael's.
Sketch Pens from Silhouette- I bought the Starter Kit and SO GLAD I did- lots of variety!
Image is "I love music" by Snapdragon Snippets, downloaded from the Silhouette Online Store

Thanks for taking a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment